Saturday, April 16, 2011

Room B111 in BlueBells at Surrey Central

Room B111 in BlueBells at Surrey Centra
HOME B108 | B109 | B110 | B111 | Rates & Status SITE Map
Clean, bright bedroom B111, window with blinds.
Face west without hot sun, back yard views.
Ground level, not basement. 
Front door access to front yard.
No trespassing traffic, very quiet. 
Laminate floor with a private storage.
Equipped with baseboard heater, ceiling light, table light, wardrobe, twin bed with wooden frame, computer desk, chair, bookshelf, side cabinet. 
Good for students or young professional workers. 

1 comment:

  1. I am a 40 year old caucasian woman. I collect federal Disability for my income. My Disability benefit is guaranteed for life.
    I have no mobility issues. One easy form to fill out to receive rent.
    The government of Canada sends my landlord a cheque in their name every month. I have no pets or vehicles.
    I am very quiet, respectful and clean. I am a light smoker who only smokes outside. I need to rent for August 1st.
    Please contact me with more information.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete